Monday, August 31, 2009

it's hailing men

I swear it was only hailing at MY HOUSE. Big hail. This sized hail:


Not only was it only hailing at my house, but after it hailed and stopped enough for me to snatch these pictures it started hailing AGAIN. Cecilia and I were going to a dinner party on the same night as hail night. As soon as it cleared up we loaded the car and it started hailing and raining HARDER and SIDEWAYS.


Once the hail stopped we decided to brave the monsoon type rain to make it to our friend's house because she swore it rained "maybe a drop" but was really windy where she was not 10 miles away.

I kid you not, as soon as we got out of Bressanvido and passed through Pioanella the roads were dry. The traffic lights weren't out. No other cars had their headlights on. The sky even had blue spots in it like pregnant pee stick the ho bag the sky is.

The kids went back to school today. This is one of the happiest days of the whole entire year for me. We spent all day cleaning the center and getting things organized. I love getting things organized. I really should have taken before and after pictures. Blast me and my too late thinking.

Happy Monday. :)

2 comments:

  1. You just called the sky a ho bag. I'm not gonna lie - that's likely the funniest thing I'd heard all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was like that Wednesday where I live too. The rain and hail was coming down fast--not to mention at a sharp angle. The wind was really blowing. For me though, it only lasted about 10 minutes. This all occurred in the city where I work, but on my drive home, I realized it hadn't rained a drop in the city where I live, only 11 miles away.

    ReplyDelete

You are a lovely person.