Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Excited to get started

There's a lot of big changes coming up for me soon: new school year, new PWOC year, another deployment, another year in Italy. I think normally, if I didn't live the life I do, I'd be extremely adverse to change. But being thrust into this life of constant and DRASTIC change has been one of the best things to happen to me in my short life. I have grown spiritually and in my faith. I have gotten stronger and more patient.

A lot of people are dreading this deployment. I am excited about it. I'm exited for the new things that are going to be birthed in me because of the difficulties I know I'm going to go through. I'm excited for my husband's opportunity at a prestigious leadership opportunity that I know he will excel at (because he always does).

Soon I'm going to make my deployment list. Every deployment (or long training) I make a list of things to challenge myself even further in a positive way. I'm going to post my list here when it is finalized. This blog is on the list and I'm already making great strides with it.

I can't wait to get started on the next big difficulty in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - Nice to see your new blog home! Looks like you've got lots of changes coming up but you have a great attitude about them and hopefully that means easy times ahead :)

    ReplyDelete

You are a lovely person.