Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wowza

IMGP0764

What a response! Thanks everyone who's entered so far and I can't wait to read more birthday memories as the week goes on.

Husband update:

Still in Afghanistan. But! Had a good birthday considering. They don't really have a lot of space where they are and I was concerned about sending him a big gift or a relevant gift. Because really? What do you get someone who's deployed to Afghanistan. I didn't want to find him a really nice gift then just take a picture of it and say, "Oh, hey. Check out this great gift I got you that you can't have for 8 more months."

That'd be awesome of me.

Anyway, I decided to make him a slide show of me acting out 27 things I love about him on his 27th birthday. He loved it. Said it was the best present to date.

Weekend update:

I had a meeting today with Francesca. She's an English lady who's been living in Italy since 1968 who agreed to help me with my Italian. She was so nice and it was fantastic.

Eggstravaganza tomorrow! I'll post pictures and an update with what that means. Until then I'll leave you with the word "eggstravaganza" to ponder.

Night, Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a lovely person.