Monday, April 26, 2010

Cheddar black pepper biscuits

IMGP2016

Joy the Baker is one of my favorite blogs. Every time her blog's name is in bold in my reader I click on her right away. I love how she talks about food. I love that she bakes in the morning. I loved the biscuits.

This weekend I was wanting some savory and breakfasty. I was in a weekend blues kinda place. These biscuits with some cheesy scrambled eggs were just what I needed. That and a hefty dose of the Gilmore Girls season 5.

The only thing I did different was I made them as drop biscuits. I didn't knead them. I think next time I make these I will take the extra effort. They were a little too crumbly for the sandwich I wanted to make this morning. I think the kneading would have not made that a problem.

1 comment:

You are a lovely person.