Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tea on Tuesday

CIMG1956
The commissary stopped selling Lipton's peach tea. My mom has told me that she hasn't been able to find it around in the States either. Maybe they are cancelling it. Anyway I bought some from the Italian store.

CIMG1957
On the side are the instructions. It's nice that they use pictures for us non-native Italian types. At first glance everything seems to make sense.

And then I saw this step...

CIMG1960
A little fuzzy here but I think you can still make it out. Person equals peach tea? Man equals tea bag? Super heros are equal to the power of peach tea?

I can't make it out. What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, no idea whatsoever!!! Confidentially, I don't get those international laundry symbols, though, either. Peach tea sounds heavenly.

    ReplyDelete

You are a lovely person.