Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sinbad and I rock the purple



Last night Sinbad the comedian came to post on his "Funny to the Corp" tour. And while this isn't really something I talk about a lot I'm a HUGE Sinbad fan. He came for a meet and greet at 1200 which I had to miss because of work. I tried to talk my co-worker into staying a little later so I could meet Sinbad.

"Can you cover for me?" I asked.

"Why? What's up?"

"I really want to go meet Sinbad," I said.

"Who?"

"Sinbad. The comedian. Have you ever seen First Kid?"

*blank stare*

I then proceeded to clock in.

We did get to go to his show that night though.

Cecilia and Melissa went with me. We had to wait in line for kind of a while outside. I didn't know there were so many other Sinbad fans. I'm not alone in my love.
CIMG1974
Even though Cecilia only went because I told her a month ago to put it on her calendar and texted her about dreams I had about us not getting into this show and she felt like she couldn't let me down.

I'm pretty sure Melissa just went for something to do on a Wednesday night.

Unfortunately this is the only decent picture I have from the whole night. My camera broke a couple weeks ago in Copenhagen. All those beautiful pictures you see are Cecilia's. So I've been on the lookout for a new camera since the FRONT of my camera decided to fall off in front of that church in Copenhagen.

The other day I was walking through the PX and saw the majesty of purple wonder staring at me.


Y'all know how I feel about purple. It is currently charging and I'll give you an update as soon as I get a chance to use it.
Sinbad and camera pictures found via Google image search.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a lovely person.