Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.

While most people are waiting to take vacation and take their Christmas breaks, this is the busiest time of the school year for us (let's not talk about summer). Our center is open from 0600 to 1800 (6 am to 6pm) on days that there is no school. I am working the morning shift into the afternoon with no lunch. Awesome, right?

The amount of work drama that has been going on today is off the charts. I don't think I have enough engery at this point to recount what's been going on. That and if you don't know the people explaining the back story will take longer than anything.

So, I'm around. Just busy at work. I hope to have more posts about more interesting stuff soon.

3 days 'til Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. There are some days I have to remind myself that, as bad as the work day may be, at least I have a job.

    ReplyDelete

You are a lovely person.