Friday, March 19, 2010

Secondo volta di Cinque Terre

IMGP1573

This is my second time going to Cinque Terre. The last time was in 2007 with my brother and sister-in-law.

IMGP1559

I went with Cecilia, of course. My BFF and travel buddy. This is the kinda picture you get when you're just trying to lean in and get your less than 5 foot tall friend in the background that is several steps down on the trail. She's trying to look tall. Doing a pretty good job.

IMGP1464

We lucked out and got the first sunny day all winter it felt like. The views are amazing.

IMGP1461

I want to go back again soon and take about 1300 more pictures.

IMGP1497



I'd also like to eat 1300 more pieces of focaccia with pesto from the coast on it. This bruschetta rocked my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a lovely person.