Thursday, November 5, 2009

Milan vs Real Madrid

We saw this car with the Champions League symbol on the hood on the way into the game.

Was this Champions League game ever exciting! I tried to find some highlights on youtube but all I got was stupid music videos labelled wrong to get more hits. Usually I'm the one at the games saying, "Geez 20 minutes left? Isn't this thing over yet?" And everyone else is saying, "Geez only 20 minutes left? I never want this to be over!"

Every time we go to one of these games my husband comments on how it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to go to a Champions League game and my response was, "Unless you're Nikki."
Before the match we had dinner at a place not far from the stadium. My hubs wrote song lyrics on a napkin. He was doing it all night. He's my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a lovely person.