Saturday, October 24, 2009



I think fall is finally come to stay here in Italy. I haven't even brought out any of my fall decorations for the house yet because it hasn't really felt real yet. That and I've visitors for 5 weeks and have only felt like hanging out in my room by myself. I know, I need to stop being such a grouch. But I am excited about hunting down some pumpkins and acorn squash to place around the house and getting some pumpkin spice candles to start burning. To start baking fall treats like pumpkin scones, apple dumplings, and homemade biscuits. I can't wait to start cooking chili and roasting chickens and potatoes.

Most importantly this fall I'm looking forward to spending time with my husband before he deploys to Afghanistan again. We get the whole fall together.

Have a good autumn weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a lovely person.