Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lust List

Here's a few things I am adding to my wish list for when I haven't just spent over $2000.00 on a new computer and such:



The ice cream maker attachment for the Kitchen Aid mixer. My in-laws were kind enough to buy me a Kitchen Aid mixer for a birthday/Christmas present combo. Ever since I've been mixing up a storm. Don't tell my mama (even though I know she's reading this) but I even mixed up muffins in there. She does NOT like it when muffins are overbeat. She obviously doesn't have my mantra of whip it. Whip it good.




Whenever I get my itouch I want to get the Kindle app for it. I canNOT WAIT for the Kindle app. Yes I just refreshed the tracking number. What's it to ya?


I've been wanting to turn one of our rooms into a "nikki" room. I want these jars from GneissSpice's etsy to put treasures or ribbon or something that is pretty and needs to be displayed in. Clever, no?

2 comments:

  1. Truthfully, I would just get a Cuisinart ice cream maker. They aren't that much and they wont burn out your KA motor. The attachments are pretty hard on the motor. That ice cream has to churn for a long time and that means your KA motor will be on for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jars! I need some smart storing inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete

You are a lovely person.