Friday, August 28, 2009

Yesterday at the zoo

Yesterday I got to go on the field trip with the kids to the zoo. Apparently this zoo is 2 towns over from my house and I had no idea. It was super cute.


All of our kids are supposed to wear the bright yellow shirts we provide (as do the adults) so we can easily spot our kids out of the crowds.


This llama either just had a baby girl or just fathered a baby girl. See that pink bow? Italian decorate their houses and cars with these at times of celebrations. Pink for girls, blue for boys and white for weddings.


There she is in there.


This little pony was definitely a boy and definitely sweet.


See this kid? We had this conversation when we first got off the bus:

Kid: Do you have a boyfriend?
Me: I have a husband.
Kid: Good. Because I have a girlfriend.
Me: Well, I'm glad we got that out of the way.

It's a good thing I didn't put my non-existent moves on an 11-year-old. Ladies, he's taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a lovely person.