Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vicenza Sotto'Aqua

It's been raining non-stop for 3 days straight.  I'm starting to understand a little how Noah must have felt on that ark of his.  I got off work yesterday because the post closed at 1200 due to flooding there.  I haven't left my house since Saturday.  It's a good thing I'm a homebody or I'd be going crazy.

As long as I have the internet I feel connected to the outside world.  This morning my internet was down for a few hours (probably because of all the rain, since I have satellite internet out here in the boonies) and I started pacing and panting and panicking and doing other outrageous things that start with P.  I'm plugged in now.  Whew.  If I wasn't I would have had to do something else like fold laundry or do schoolwork.

This post brought to you by the letter P!

The flooding has gotten so bad they have closed the autostrada.  Post is still closed and I just ran out of sour cream and salsa.  How will I make my I'm-staying-home celebratory nachos?


  1. Hi,
    the right title is "Vicenza Sott'acqua" ;)

  2. Thanks Marco! I'm still learning.


You are a lovely person.